Here is a list of 25 things that cat-lovers know, but won’t admit.
– An aquarium is just interactive television for cats.
– Anything on the ground is a cat toy. Anything not there yet, will be.
– Dogs do what you tell them to do. Cats take a message and get back to you.
– Buy a dog a toy and it will play with it for ever. Buy a cat a present and it will play with the wrapper for 10 minutes.
– A cat’s motto is no matter what you’ve done wrong, always try to make it look like the dog did it.
– A cat bites the hand that won’t feed it fast enough.
– Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.
– Cats are smarter than dogs. You can’t get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.
– Cats aren’t clean, they’re just covered with cat spit.
– Cats don’t hunt seals. They would if they knew what they were and where to find them. But they don’t, so that’s all right.
– Cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.
– Cats know what we feel. They don’t care, but they know.
– Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want.
– Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
– Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.
– I had to get rid of my wife. The cat was allergic.
– I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.
– In a cat’s eye, all things belong to cats.
– On the Internet, nobody knows you’re a cat.
– One cat just leads to another.
– People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life.
– Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. It’s all true, and they have many other fine qualities as well.
– There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats.
– When I wash the cat, it takes me hours to get the hair off my tongue.
– You can always tell a cat, but you can’t tell him much.