1.Â CombattingÂ Stupidity
2.Â You, Too, Can Do Housework
3.Â PMS: Learn When to Keep Your Mouth Shut
4.Â How to Fill an Ice Tray
5.Â We Do Not Want Sleazy Underthings for Christmas: Give us Money
6.Â Understanding the Female Response to Your Coming in Drunk at 4:00am
7.Â Wonderful Laundry Techniques: formerly titled "Don’t Wash my Silks"
8.Â Parenting: No, It Doesn’t End With Conception
9.Â Get a Life: Learn to Cook
10. How Not to Act Like a JackassÂ When You’re Obviously Wrong
11. Spelling: Even You Can Get it Right
12. Understanding Your Financial Incompetence
13. You: The Weaker Sex
14. Reasons to Give Flowers
15. How to Stay Awake in Public
16. Why it is Unacceptable to Relieve Yourself Anywhere but the Bathroom
17. Garbage: Getting it to the Curb
18. You Can Fall Asleep Without IT if You Really Try
19. The Morning Dilemma if IT’s awake: Take a Shower
20. I’ll Wear it if I Damn Well Please
21. How to Put the Toilet Lid Down: formerly titled "No, It’s Not a Bidet"
22. "The Weekend" and "Sports" are Not Synonyms
23. Give Me a Break: Why We Know Your Excuses are Bull
24. How to Go Shopping with Your Mate and Not Get Lost
25. The Remote Control: Overcoming Your Dependency
26. Romanticism: Ideas Other Than Sex
27. Helpful Postural Hints for Couch Potatoes
28. Mothers-in-Law: They are People Too
29. Male Bonding: Leaving Your Friends at Home
30. You, Too, Can Be a Designated Driver
31. Seeing the True You: formerly titled "No, You Don’t Look Like Mel Gibson When Naked"
32. Changing Your Underwear: It Really Works
33. The Attainable Goal: Omitting "tits" From Your Vocabulary
34. Fluffing the Blankets After Flatulating is Not Necessary
35. Techniques for calling home
1.Â Elementary Map Reading
2.Â Crying and Law Enforcement
3.Â Advanced Math Seminar: Programming Your VCR
4.Â You CAN Go Shopping for Less than 4 Hours
5.Â Gaining Five Pounds vs. The End of the World: A Study in Contrast
6.Â The Seven-Outfit Week
7.Â PMS: It’s YOUR Problem, Not Mine "It’s Happened Monthly Since Puberty……. Deal With it"
8.Â Driving I: Getting Past Automatic Transmissions
9.Â Driving II: The Meaning of Blinking Orange Lights
10. Driving III: Approximating a Constant Speed
11. Driving IV: Makeup and Driving: It’s As Simple As Oil and Water
12. Football: Not a Game: A Sacrament
13. Telephone Translations: formerly titled "’Me Too’ Equals I Love You"
14. How to Earn Your Own Money
15. Gift-giving Fundamentals: formerly titled "Fabric Bad, Electronics Good"
16. Putting the Seat Down By Yourself: Potential Energy is on Your Side
17. Beyond "Clean and Dirty": The Nuances of Wearable Laundry
18. Yes, You Can Fill Up At A Self Serve Station
19. Joys of the Remote Control: Reaping the Benefits of 50+Channels
20. What Goes Around Comes Around: Why His Credit Card is Not a Toy
21. His Best Friend Can Be Yours Too
22. His Poker Games: Deal Yourself Out
23. Commitment Schmittment (formerly titled "Wedlock Schmedlock"
24. To Honor and Obey: Remembering the Small Print Above "I Do"
25. Why Your Mother Is Unwelcome In The House
26. Your Mate: Selfish Bastard, or Victimized Sensitive Man?